Acai Berry Green Iced Tea with Mint and Mixed Berries
This is easy and good for you, packed with antioxidants!
12 cups water
1/2 cup of fresh mint
2 cups of frozen mixed berries
6 acai berry tea bags
4 green tea, tea bags
Sugar to taste- optional
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add tea bags and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Put frozen fruit and mint leaves in pitcher.
4. Remove tea bags from tea and pour tea into pitcher.
1. With no sugar- Serve over ice.
2. With Sugar- I think it tastes the best by pouring the tea into a glass, adding 2 teaspoons of sugar, stirring and lastly adding ice.
3. Pour some of the fruit and mint into each glass if you like.
4. You can also make this tea with all green tea.